Considerations while camping with Rustic Knolls
- Check-in 1:00pm • Check-out 12:00 noon
- Must be 21 to occupy campsite
- Camping rates are for a family of 6
- Visiting hours are 9:00AM to 8:00PM Sun-Thurs
- No check in’s will be accepted after 8:00PM
- ALL visitors must register at the check in station and pay visitor fee
- $8 per person day visitor
- $15 per person overnight visitor
- Max 4 visitors per site
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted only at your campsite. NO GLASS bottles allowed
- Drunken behavior will not be tolerated
- Quiet time will be observed by all at 10:30PM every night
- Speed Limit is 2MPH throughout the entire grounds
- All children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the swimming and fishing lakes
- One pet per campsite
- No viscous animals
- Pets must by on a leash at all times
- Campers must clean up after their animals
- Rabies and license information must be provided to office
- Sites with more than one animal or visiting animals will be a $5 a day charge
- Cabins have a no pet policy
- Electric golf carts are permitted
- A licensed driver must drive the cart
- NO shenanigans will be permitted
- NO GAS golf carts permitted
- No fireworks or firearms of any kind are permitted on the grounds
- Firewood must be checked at office (we also sell firewood)
- DO NOT CUT ANY TREES
- Swimming hours are 9:00AM to 8:30PM (dusk) for campers
- Visiting swimmers must register, sign waiver, and pay fee at check in
- Public swimming is open from 11:00AM to 5:00PM everyday
- Life vests are REQUIRED on swim pond attractions
- No lifeguard on duty. Please swim at your own risk
- No swimming after dark
- No refunds or rainchecks will be dispersed
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards are allowed in the rec hall or on the covered bridge
- All trash must be contained during camp and disposed of in dumpster
- Illegal drug use is not permitted
Our number one goal is that you have a wonderful time camping at Rustic Knolls and create many lifetime memories. Please respect your neighbors, they don’t want to hear your radio, please respect our park, we work very hard to make it as beautiful as it is, and lastly, please respect yourself, no all-day partying to where we have to have an unfortunate discussion about your behavior. Please be respectful.
Our cancellation policy is outside a week, we will refund all fees collected less $25 transaction fee. Inside 7 days, there will be no refund offered.
If you are traveling from the NW sector of the state, please do not follow your navigation system unless you are prepared for adventure…. That’s all I am going to say…. Enjoy the journey to our hidden lil gem!
We are very serious about children running amuck in our park… our philosophy is that the kids own the road, and it’s the adult’s responsibility to watch for the children. Therefore we have a posted speed limit of 2 mph… we will scold any driver that appears to not be paying attention to this… if we see dust you are not trying hard enough
Rustic Knolls is a pay to play park…. Your visitors are to stop at the office, register and pay a $8 day play fee or $15 stay overnight fee. This is all grown children, grandkids, nieces or nephews, boyfriends or girlfriends etc…
All camping rates are for a family of 6. Family is defined as Mom Dad (not necessarily traditional parents) and up to 4 children. Groups that are of mixed nature, boyfriends, girlfriends, cousin, mixed adults will be charged $15 per head.
Firewood… we allow you to bring your own seasoned split firewood… Anything else is unacceptable. And please, do not throw glass or aluminum cans in the fire, contrary to what you think, these do not burn, they leave a mess that we must clean.
One pet per campsite. Extra Pet $5.00 each per night. Please ensure Fido has a good time, and don’t leave them behind in the camper while you venture off sight seeing. Cabins have a no pet policy.
Pet owners are responsible for the clean up of their pets. This includes Dog Park and all other areas.
While we allow golf carts, they are to be ELECTRIC ONLY, and we will not tolerate any shenanigans, and only licensed drivers.
No Check-Ins After 8:00 PM, if you will be later please make arrangements with office.
All prices subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.